$200 per session (a limited number of sliding scale spots may be available).
I am not currently an in-network provider for most insurance companies. However, depending on your current health insurance provider, it is possible for out-of-network services to be covered in part or full. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for out-of-network psychotherapy services. If you have out-of-network psychotherapy benefits, I will provide you with a Superbill you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure you save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!